A few facts about us
Bendita Llave is, first and foremost, a technology company. We are a startup whose mission is to keep the people’s keys safe and secure, and make them accessible from anywhere at anytime.
- Our team is a mix of technologists, entrepreneurs, designers, brand and customer experts, biz ops managers and strategists, all working together to deliver our vision.
- We embrace diversity.
- We believe that family comes first and that a long workday reduces productivity and kills creativity.
- We don’t do micromanagement.
- We support each other.
- We are deeply committed because we love what we are doing.
Here’s where you come in
We strongly believe in team chemistry. Since work is a huge part of life, we want it to be interesting (new technologies, subject matter, internal summits and challenges) and fun (company outings, pet-friendly office, offsites, etc.).
We have a lot on our roadmap for the next 2 years, including improvements and accuracy of our key recognition software and our own 3D printers.
After many years working on the same thing, you probably want to change and discover new stuff. Here you’ll be writing the most complex and crucial parts of our systems. Our technological stack includes: Rails, Python, React, PostgreSQL, AWS, OpenSCAD for 3D modeling and we plan to use IOTA/blockchain and deep learning technologies
You might have
- Knowledge of some of these technologies.
- Be comfortable learning those that you don’t know yet and teaching us those that you master.
- We’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of the project.
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Collaborating and innovating with our clients and our internal teams (both technical and non-technical).
- Taking responsibility for large parts of our applications as well as be a strong mentor for the junior team members.
- We don’t mind if you are not a Certified SCRUM Master but you must be agile.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities (security and/or software background, preferred).
You’ve got a leg up if you
- Demonstrate ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues
- Extensive experience with automated testing, continuous integration and delivery tools (CICD)
- Have knowledge about deep learning and/or IOTA
- Have been building/using customer data base, deploying apps, computer security.
- Have created software following agile development practices
We’re still growing but we can promise you for sure
- Autonomy, you will have space and trust. We don’t believe in micromanaging people.
- Mastery, if you feel stuck at your current job this is the opportunity to learn something new.
- Purpose, build awesome products in which you believe.
- Flexibility, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home (no matter if it’s in Madrid or wherever).
- Freedom, to manage your time as you see fit as long as tasks get done.
- Family-friendly policy, vacation period of 24 working days + Birthday off. Also 7 hours workday, 35 per week.
- We aim for diversity. If you are a highly talented human we’ll receive you with arms wide open. You get points if you don’t smoke, like sports and can move your ears, we are and we love weirdos.
- Up to 45K + phantom shares
If you think you have something special to bring to the team, if you get what we’re committed to do, and you are thrilled to join us, click here firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in joining us.